A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kwon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kwon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sung Kwon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kwon practice?
- Dr. David Kwon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kwon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.