A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kyger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kyger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kyger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyger graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kyger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Kyger MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Kyger practice?
- Dr. David Kyger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kyger practices Internal Medicine near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists.