A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adler, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adler, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Adler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Adler DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Adler practice?
- Dr. David Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Adler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.