Be wary of a "scheduled" appointment show details Be wary of a "scheduled" appointment
by D McCoy on Aug 25th, 2015

I did not even get to see this doctor. Don't stop reading yet. I scheduled a 10am, August 25th appointment with Dr. Armstrong. I received an email confirmation. When I arrived at the office, they informed me that Dr. Armstrong was not in this day. I handed the receptionist my email confirmation. What did she say you ask?, nothing except "would I like to see Dr. Greer". I told them fine, if I could keep the same appt time. Of course, Dr. Greer was already behind so I could not be seen. I will NOT be going back. There are plenty of other ENT's with good reviews in the area. My time is as important as anyone else's. My advice to you, if you make an appointment, you may want to call back multiple times and make sure it's still what you think it is. Obviously, something in writing is meaningless to this practice.

May 18th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Armstrong. He is a compassionate and understand Drvthat cares about his patients.

Great Office show details Great Office
by Happy Patient on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Armstrong has excellent knowledge, a great bed side manner and provided great care. I could not ask for a better ENT then Dr. Armstrong. Staff is excellent. Wait time, no problem. He did surgery on me and the staff of nurses at the hospital could not say enough nice things about Dr. Armstrong. If I need an ENT again I will go back to Dr. Armstrong and Chatt Ear Nose and Throat

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Nov 25th, 2011

Dr Armstrong is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He is compassionate and genuinely cares about you as a person and as a patient. The world is a better place with this doctor in it. He quickly diagnosed my cancer and has treated me with kindness and concern during this whole process.

by Katherine Edwards on Mar 23rd, 2009

I went to Dr Armstrong after a bad visit from another Dr. It was really nice to see someone who actually cared. He seems to be very caring and very good at what he does. Great bedside mannar. I had surgery on my nose with not complaints. His staff is friendly and very helpful.