Dr Barnes is the greatest! show details Dr Barnes is the greatest!
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr Barnes is fantastic! I was concerned about a medical issue before leaving on a trip- I showed up first thing in the morning and he was more than happy to see me. He is thorough and informative. If he has any concerns which he is unable to address, he knows where to send you and is extremely helpful. I highly recommend Dr Barnes!!

Excellant Doctor! show details Excellant Doctor!
May 19th, 2011

Doctor Barnes is a caring doctor who will go above and beyond with your medical needs. He is thorough, compassionate, and has no problem referring you to others if that what is needed. I am very grateful for Dr. David Barnes' care.

by -holly on Jun 4th, 2010

Dr Barnes is an awesome down to earth guy.he is very understanding and caring id reccommend any one with issues to be his patient.

Simply the best show details Simply the best
by Akmtnchick on Apr 6th, 2010

In every area Dr. Barnes is the best Dr. I have ever had.

Valley Patient... show details Valley Patient...
by R.A. Lloyd on Nov 10th, 2008

Dr. David Barnes, D.O. is an excellentInternal Medicine Professional. I came to him as a new patient, he was pleasant and actually interested in what I was saying. And I did not wait in a room forever for him he cares for his patients. He has made me healthier by diagnosis me as having Diabetis I, and also continuely encourages me in my weightloss goals... I came to him weighing 209 and now I'm at 190... my B/P and Asthma are under control now all to his continued care...He terrific...