A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bartlett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartlett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bartlett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Body Weight
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Bartlett MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. David Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bartlett practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.