A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bartlett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Bartlett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bartlett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Body Weight
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Bartlett MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. David Bartlett has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bartlett practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.