A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bartlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bartlett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Body Weight
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- UPMC McKeesport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Bartlett practice?
Dr. David Bartlett practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.