A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Blum MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David Blum practice?
- Dr. David Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. David Blum practices Dermatology near Canton, MI.
See Canton Dermatologists.