A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Bowers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Bowers MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Bowers practice?
- Dr. David Bowers has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bowers practices Urology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartow, FL.
See Lakeland Urologists.