Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bowers
Dr. David Bowers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeland, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Bowers is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark and Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bowers has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bowers has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...