A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Bowers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Bowers practice?
Dr. David Bowers practices Urology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartow, FL.
See Lakeland Urologists.