A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brewer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Myocardial Infarction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brewer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance