A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brody is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brody, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Brody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- The Rehabilitation Institute of St Louis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lozoff Brody MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Brody practice?
- Dr. David Brody has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brody practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.