A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Angioplasty, Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect ASD Closure, and Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Brown practice?
Dr. David Brown practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Bridgeport Internists, Bridgeport Cardiologists, and Bridgeport Orthopedic Surgeons.