A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Brown MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Bridgeport Cardiologists.