Dr. David Lee Brown MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Brown practice?
Dr. David Brown practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Longview, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Brown, Dr. Davis Brown, Dr. Dewey Brown