A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Brown MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.