A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Ann Arbor, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Brown MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Plastic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.