Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Underpromised and Overdelivered show details Underpromised and Overdelivered
Jun 1st, 2013

My results are better than I expected. Dr. Brown was very honest in describing what I would go through and how things would turn out. In the end, things went even better. He was witty, yet caring. Upbeat, yet compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

GREAT plastic surgeon! show details GREAT plastic surgeon!
by Mary H. on Aug 6th, 2012

What a fantastic experience! Dr. Brown is kind, caring, and has a good sense of humor - which helped as he helped me with my facial skin cancer. Everyone tells me how good my nose looks. Dr. Brown was a godsend to me and my family. Thank you!

Great service show details Great service
Jul 18th, 2012

The office was efficient at getting me in. The staff were friendly. Dr. Brown was caring, smart and had a good sense of humor (which I needed then). I had surgery and everything came out well. Dr. Brown is the best!

Excellent, caring physician. show details Excellent, caring physician.
Jul 4th, 2012

Dr. Brown listened to me. He was thorough and accurate. My operation went just as he explained and I am very thankful for his care. I would send any of my family to him.

Jun 28th, 2012

I had abdominoplasty and my result was unfavorable. My drainage tubes were pulled to quickly so fluid built up. my incision is too high and uneven on one side. My incision sticks out of my jeans and bathing suits. He gave me a nice MUFFIN TOP! My belly button is a flat circle! The entire staff at U of M plastic surgery treated me with disrespect afterwards. Phone calls regarding my post-care were ignored.RUN RUN RUN!!!

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Brown spent time listening to me, and seemed very compassionate. His surgical skills were top notch, and I have had a great outcome. I would definitely recommend him.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Aug 4th, 2011

I received excellent and compassionate care from Dr. Brown. He listed to my needs and applied his skills to get me the result I wanted. I would go back to him or refer family and friends to him.