A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burns is Good. Dr. Burns has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Burns practice?
Dr. David Burns practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Peekskill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Brockton, MA.
See Peekskill Internists and Peekskill Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Burns, Dr. Dave Burns, Dr. Davis Burns