A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Burns practice?
Dr. David Burns practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Peekskill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Peekskill General Practitioners, Peekskill Emergency Physicians, Peekskill Family Physicians, Peekskill Internists, and Peekskill Gastroenterologists.