A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carlson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Carlson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Carlson practice?
- Dr. David Carlson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Carlson practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Moorhead, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Minneapolis, MN.
See Moorhead Psychiatrists and Moorhead Adolescent Specialists.