A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cassidy, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cassidy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Cassidy MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. David Cassidy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cassidy practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Radiologists and Fountain Valley Nuclear Medicine Physicians.