A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cassidy, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cassidy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Cassidy MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. David Cassidy has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Cassidy practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Indio, CA.
See Mission Viejo Radiologists.