A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lok-Wing Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chan practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Ontario, OH.
See Ontario Family Physicians, Ontario General Practitioners, and Ontario Internists.