A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lok-Wing Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chan practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Ontario, OH.
See Ontario Family Physicians, Ontario General Practitioners, and Ontario Internists.