A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cheng, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Cheng MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cheng practice?
- Dr. David Cheng has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Cheng practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rincon, GA and Metter, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.