A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cohen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Cohen practice?
Dr. David Cohen practices Dermatology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, and Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Hewlett Dermatologists, Hewlett Neurologists, Hewlett Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Hewlett Rheumatologists.