A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coleman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center Harr Out
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Coleman FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Coleman practice?
- Dr. David Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Coleman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.