A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coleman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center Harr Out
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans