A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Vanderbilt University Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Loyd Collier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Collier practice?
- Dr. David Collier has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Collier practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors.