A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cooke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cooke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Cooke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cooke practice?
- Dr. David Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cooke practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MI.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.