A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cooke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cooke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Cooke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cooke practice?
- Dr. David Cooke has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cooke practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.