A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cooke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cooke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Cooke practice?
Dr. David Cooke practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.