A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Crawford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Crawford, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Crawford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Crawford MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Crawford practice?
- Dr. David Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Crawford practices Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.