Dr. David Dedrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dedrick?

June 20th, 2016

I really like Dr. Dedrick. Very friendly and willing to explain in detail when asked. I gave three stars for "Follow Up" because I have never had a follow up from the sleep clinic. I don't know if that is normal procedure in this instance.

June 22nd, 2012

My problem was more with the whole SCMC system than Dr. Dedrick himself. Talk about not giving a patient all the information about procedures and costs. They charged me double what I was quoted and then kept adding on additional charges for equipment that again I was quoted incorrectly for. Ended up in court and I did not have to pay their second fee. In the end, I really didn't need the cpap and I think that they are just in it for the money. No care in the healthcare provided.

October 13th, 2011

Very unhappy with Dr. Dedrick in these ways:1. hard to get an appointment2. had appointment cancelled by doctor3. had doctor charge additional fees for appointment. Not part of insurance coverage for "office facility fee". Made office visit co-pay plus $60.00. No notification listed in office. Had to ask staff three times before they admitted to charging additional fees.

July 17th, 2017