A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dixon is Excellent. Dr. Dixon has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Dixon practice?
Dr. David Dixon practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Dixon, Dr. Davis Dixon, Dr. Dewey Dixon