A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Dixon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Skyline Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Dixon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Dixon practice?
- Dr. David Dixon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dixon practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.