A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dobson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dobson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winn Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Dobson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Dobson practice?
- Dr. David Dobson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dobson practices Psychiatry near Fort Stewart, GA.
See Fort Stewart Psychiatrists.