A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dugger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dugger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dugger, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugger graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Dugger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Dugger practice?
Dr. David Dugger practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gautier, MS.
See Ocean Springs Pediatricians.