A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Duke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Duke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
- Nacogdoches Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leviticus Duke MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Duke practice?
- Dr. David Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Duke practices Internal Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Internists.