A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eakes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Eakes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Region Health System
- University of TN Medical Center
- T C Thompson Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawson Eakes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Eakes practice?
- Dr. David Eakes has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Eakes practices Emergency Medicine near Vicksburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS.
See Vicksburg Emergency Physicians.