A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edwards, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Edwards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Edwards MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Edwards practice?
- Dr. David Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edwards practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Woodstock, GA.
See Woodstock Otolaryngologists.