A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Falconer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Falconer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Falconer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falconer graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falconer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falconer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Falconer practice?
Dr. David Falconer practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists and Warren Plastic Surgeons.