A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Falconer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Falconer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falconer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Falconer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Falconer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falconer graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falconer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Falconer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Falconer practice?
- Dr. David Falconer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Falconer practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.