A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Falconer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Falconer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falconer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Falconer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Falconer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falconer graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falconer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Falconer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Falconer practice?
- Dr. David Falconer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Falconer practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.