A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Farber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Farber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Farber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Farber MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Farber practice?
- Dr. David Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Farber practices Otolaryngology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists.