A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Farber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Farber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Farber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Farber MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Farber practice?
- Dr. David Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Farber practices Otolaryngology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists.