A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fink, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services-Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Fink MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Fink practice?
- Dr. David Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fink practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Newark, DE.
See Newark Psychiatrists.