Learn more about Dr. David Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fink, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services-Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Fink MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Fink practice?
- Dr. David Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fink practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Newark, DE.
See Newark Psychiatrists.