Dr. David Foster MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pearland, TX

3.2

October 27th, 2012
Not a hands on MD
My husband and I both saw Dr Foster for yearly physicals. Other than the vital signs taken by the office assistant there was no physical exam done. The Dr asked questions and spent the entire visit entering data into his computer. When he finished the printer spit out orders for lab work and x-rays which had to be done somewhere else. We got results via a web site. We wondered had any been abnormal if he would have called.

July 6th, 2012
Establishing care
Dr. Foster addressed all of my father's medical issues and told him in detail the plans of treatment with several different options of all and allowed the patient to help in the treatment that course that would best suit him.

March 5th, 2012
Respect and care
I have been to Dr. Foster a few times and my wife has been to see him a couple years longer than I have. He was involved with the Island clinic at first and at that time, he had to see a larger number of patients. He's now in his own office with his own practice and he is an outstanding and caring physician. I have never had to wait long (in new office) and he takes as much time with me as needed-not once have I felt I was being given a rush job visit. Highly recommended by my family.

February 7th, 2012
Dr. Foster was rude and not focused on the problem. He did not listen and had his own agenda during the office visit. He did not review patient follow through from previous visit (I.e. dietary changes, exercise, colonoscopy, vaccines) and denied even making dietary change recommendation. Office staff stated they had such backlog that the necessary insurance per-certs could take weeks.

September 29th, 2011
Dr. Foster DOES NOT care about his patients...it's all about how many he can see and how much money he can put into his pocket!! The staff are very nice but he needs to learn to be more attentive with his patients and at least act like he cares a little bit!