A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fox, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fox, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lester Fox MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Fox practice?
- Dr. David Fox has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Live Oak, TX.