A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fox, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fox, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lester Fox MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Fox practice?
- Dr. David Fox has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Live Oak, TX.