A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Friedman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Friedman MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Friedman practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.