A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gardner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lance Gardner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Gardner practice?
- Dr. David Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gardner practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.