A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glaser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glaser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Gene Therapy
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Glaser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Glaser practice?
- Dr. David Glaser has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Glaser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.