A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glaser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glaser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Gene Therapy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Glaser practice?
Dr. David Glaser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Berwyn Orthopedic Surgeons.