A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glaser is Good. Dr. Glaser has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glaser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Arthroscopy of Elbow, Clavicle Fracture, and Elbow Dislocation.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Glaser practice?
Dr. David Glaser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Glaser, Dr. Dave Glaser, Dr. Davis Glaser