A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glaser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaser
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Glaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glaser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Gene Therapy
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Glaser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Glaser practice?
- Dr. David Glaser has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Glaser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.