Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best of the best!  |  show details
by Katie D on Jul 27th, 2013

Dr Glaser is an amazing doctor! I am formally a patient of his (since moved out of area) and I would do anything to have him as my ortho surgeon again! He is very knowledgable and has a variety of experience. He always is very friendly and took a lot of time to help me get to a solution (RARE nowadays]. His nurse is equally as knowledgable and accommodating. Dr Glaser exceeds my expectations!

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

A great surgeon. He fixed my shoulder with excellent results.

|  Disrespectful and unprofessional  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

So I had an appointment scheduled for tomorrow and asked to leave work early to see Dr. Glaser. Tonight at 10:15, he calls me to say I have to reschedule my appointment because he is flying to Boston for a speaking engagement. When I expressed dissatisfaction, he said, "If you can't handle a change in schedule, I don't want you as a patient." I can handle a change in schedule. What I will not accept is being called at night the day before the appointment when the doctor should have known and probably did know days ago that there was a conflict. Not giving someone a chance to adjust their other obligations for rescheduling shows extreme disrespect and arrogance. Do not bother setting up an appointment. He won't respect your time.

|  Super Doc  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

After seeing another specialist for 3 months and no results, It was time to find a doctor who knew what he was talking about. I was looking for a highly qualified doctor and my search brought me to Dr Glaser. Dr Glaser was able to diagnose my condition using the same records from the other doctor in 10 minutes - no more tests! Dr. Glaser and his assistant were both outstanding, they truely care.

|  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Glaser is very caring and has an excellent bedside manner. He is eminately well qualified, and an excellent practioner. I would highly recommend Dr. Glaser.