Great combo show details Great combo
Feb 4th, 2016

Great surgeon...great guy

Accommodating and great bedside manner show details Accommodating and great bedside manner
Dec 30th, 2015

Dr. Glaser and his staff are outstanding. His staff is very accommodating. Dr. Glaser is very knowledgable with a terrific bedside manner. Highly recommended.

Top Notch show details Top Notch
Nov 15th, 2015

Dr. Glaser spends quality time with you, he's courteous and has a wonderful bedside manner and his knowledge is exceptional.

Awesome doc show details Awesome doc
Nov 14th, 2015

Awesome doc and staff! Answered all my questions and concerns. Made me feel like I mattered; and he fixed me. Besides that, Dr. Glaser is a super nice guy.

Nov 13th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Glaser and his staff. They were courteous and caring. Dr. Glaser spent time with me answering my questions and concerns. He educated me about my condition, and gave me plenty of information and knowledge for me to make an informed choice about treatment. I am very happy that I was directed to Dr. Glaser, and I would treat with him again in a heartbeat!

Accommodating and courteous show details Accommodating and courteous
Nov 13th, 2015

Dr. Glaser is very accommodating and courteous. His knowledge is unsurpassed, and his bedside manner is impeccable. Dr. Glaser has always been there to address any concerns I had. He listens to those concerns and tries to quell them the best he can. I would recommend Dr. Glaser without hesitation for all my friends and family.

Mr. show details Mr.
by W. Michael Mulvey on Nov 12th, 2015

He is an excellent surgeon, He got me back playing racquetball and golf after a significant rotator cuff tear. He is engaging and explains things well. My wife and daughter have had similar experiences. i have recommended him to family, friends and clients

Superstar Doc show details Superstar Doc
Nov 11th, 2015

Dr. Glaser and his office staff are very courteous and professional. He listens to your concerns and addresses them in a thoughtful and caring manner. He is conservative about surgery; and will try all conservative methods before suggesting surgery. If he thinks you are not a good surgical candidate, he will let you know. I highly recommend Dr. Glaser for all shoulder and elbow ailments. His knowledge of these areas is unsurpassed.

Nov 11th, 2015

Dr. Glaser was very patient and listened to me when I expressed my concerns. He is very conservative when it comes to suggesting surgery, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Glaser for treatment of shoulder and or elbow ailments.

Best of the best! show details Best of the best!
by Katie D on Jul 27th, 2013

Dr Glaser is an amazing doctor! I am formally a patient of his (since moved out of area) and I would do anything to have him as my ortho surgeon again! He is very knowledgable and has a variety of experience. He always is very friendly and took a lot of time to help me get to a solution (RARE nowadays]. His nurse is equally as knowledgable and accommodating. Dr Glaser exceeds my expectations!

Jul 10th, 2012

A great surgeon. He fixed my shoulder with excellent results.

Super Doc show details Super Doc
Dec 15th, 2011

After seeing another specialist for 3 months and no results, It was time to find a doctor who knew what he was talking about. I was looking for a highly qualified doctor and my search brought me to Dr Glaser. Dr Glaser was able to diagnose my condition using the same records from the other doctor in 10 minutes - no more tests! Dr. Glaser and his assistant were both outstanding, they truely care.

Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Glaser is very caring and has an excellent bedside manner. He is eminately well qualified, and an excellent practioner. I would highly recommend Dr. Glaser.