Dr. David Glaser MD Patient Reviews

February 4th, 2016
Great combo
Great surgeon...great guy

December 30th, 2015
Accommodating and great bedside manner
Dr. Glaser and his staff are outstanding. His staff is very accommodating. Dr. Glaser is very knowledgable with a terrific bedside manner. Highly recommended.

November 15th, 2015
Top Notch
Dr. Glaser spends quality time with you, he's courteous and has a wonderful bedside manner and his knowledge is exceptional.

November 14th, 2015
Awesome doc
Awesome doc and staff! Answered all my questions and concerns. Made me feel like I mattered; and he fixed me. Besides that, Dr. Glaser is a super nice guy.

November 13th, 2015
I had a great experience with Dr. Glaser and his staff. They were courteous and caring. Dr. Glaser spent time with me answering my questions and concerns. He educated me about my condition, and gave me plenty of information and knowledge for me to make an informed choice about treatment. I am very happy that I was directed to Dr. Glaser, and I would treat with him again in a heartbeat!

November 13th, 2015
Accommodating and courteous
Dr. Glaser is very accommodating and courteous. His knowledge is unsurpassed, and his bedside manner is impeccable. Dr. Glaser has always been there to address any concerns I had. He listens to those concerns and tries to quell them the best he can. I would recommend Dr. Glaser without hesitation for all my friends and family.

November 12th, 2015
Mr.
He is an excellent surgeon, He got me back playing racquetball and golf after a significant rotator cuff tear. He is engaging and explains things well. My wife and daughter have had similar experiences. i have recommended him to family, friends and clients

November 11th, 2015
Superstar Doc
Dr. Glaser and his office staff are very courteous and professional. He listens to your concerns and addresses them in a thoughtful and caring manner. He is conservative about surgery; and will try all conservative methods before suggesting surgery. If he thinks you are not a good surgical candidate, he will let you know. I highly recommend Dr. Glaser for all shoulder and elbow ailments. His knowledge of these areas is unsurpassed.

November 11th, 2015
Dr. Glaser was very patient and listened to me when I expressed my concerns. He is very conservative when it comes to suggesting surgery, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Glaser for treatment of shoulder and or elbow ailments.

July 27th, 2013
Best of the best!
Dr Glaser is an amazing doctor! I am formally a patient of his (since moved out of area) and I would do anything to have him as my ortho surgeon again! He is very knowledgable and has a variety of experience. He always is very friendly and took a lot of time to help me get to a solution (RARE nowadays]. His nurse is equally as knowledgable and accommodating. Dr Glaser exceeds my expectations!

July 10th, 2012
A great surgeon. He fixed my shoulder with excellent results.

December 15th, 2011
Super Doc
After seeing another specialist for 3 months and no results, It was time to find a doctor who knew what he was talking about. I was looking for a highly qualified doctor and my search brought me to Dr Glaser. Dr Glaser was able to diagnose my condition using the same records from the other doctor in 10 minutes - no more tests! Dr. Glaser and his assistant were both outstanding, they truely care.