A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goodman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lamar Goodman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. David Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goodman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Allergists and Wheat Ridge Pediatricians.