A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goodman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lamar Goodman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. David Goodman has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Goodman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Castle Rock, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Castle Rock Allergists and Castle Rock Pediatricians.