A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gordon, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- University of Miami Hosp & ClinicsSylvester Comprehensive Cancer Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Gordon MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. David Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gordon practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.