Urologist
1420 8th Ave
Ste 101
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-920-0130
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Glenell  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

This is the most knife happy doctor I have ever seen. All he wants to do is cut on you immediately. Never mind further test! I would not let him touch my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Dr Gould is NOT a good doctor.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Already performed Ureteroscopic stone removal twice on me and still did not get the stone fragments out. He's got the nerve to tell me to go through it one more time. The total amount of time I had consultation with him in all these procedures and hosptial stays was less than an hour. He had his nurses to deliver all the results. Very inpersonal doctor and even less caring about the patient!

Jan 27th, 2010

Terrible bedside manner and lack of compassion.

|  donor  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2009

As a kidney donor, Dr. Gould made me feel safe, and answered all of my questions. His care and follow-up were great. He is gifted!

|  kidney donor  |  show details
by Ben Belhumeur on Sep 1st, 2009

After a donor transplant surgery I requested to see him while still in the hospital and was never seen by doctor again. He sent his nurse practicioner to see me and she said I was fine and discharged me. two days later I saw him for a follow up and was told that all the swelling and pain was due to fluid buildup and I was fine. I left there and went went home and then to to emergency room and was told I had a massive hernia to inside stomach muscles and had intestines extruding through and compacted. Requiring me to have another surgeon go back in and stitch me up correctly. He stated I must of did something after he saw me and it was not his fault. A simple apology would have worked as anyone can make mistakes but he refused to accept responsibilty for my injury.

|  kidney surgery  |  show details
by T. Lanci on May 16th, 2009

I had kidney surgery performed by Dr Gould. I had renal masses on both kidneys and was to have my kidneys removed. Dr Gould correctly diagnosed it as bilateral renal onccocytomas which is quite rare. As a result both my kidneys were saved. His follow-up helped me recover from double pneumonia while in the hospital.

Apr 28th, 2009

Dr Gould treated my father who was diagnosed with prostate cancer; he was very kind, caring, and took the time to explain all our options and answered all our questions -- very approachable.

by Jackie Saylors on Apr 26th, 2009

Dr. Gould took care of my husband 7 years ago. He was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Not only did he have an excellent bedside manner, he explained everything in detail to my husband and I. He performed surgery to remove his bladder and reconstructed a bladder from my husbands's small intestiney to give him a better quality of life. A surgery no one else in the area could do!! Dr. Gould is a truly gifted doctor. Excellent!!!

|  perfect  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2009

One of the best doctors I have seen! Very caring, giving of his time. He saved my life.

|  Terrible  |  show details
by D. C. Conner on Mar 27th, 2009

The Doctors bedside manner and communication skills are abismal. The lack of basic compassion for indigent patients is appallingly apparent. One gets the strong impression he is 'practiceing' at JPS Network as a result of some punishment or perhaps he lost a bet. His surgeon skills have yet to manifest as it has only been 2 1/2 weeks since the operation and my brother is still in excrutiating pain and of course the Doctor can only be reached once a week. The contact for him, which is a nurse, is a complete waste of time. No call backs, or "you will have to wait until Monday when the Doctor comes in, MAYBE he will call you. " I know it is a county hospital but why bother if this is the best you can do?