Dr. David Graham MD Patient Reviews

2.5

June 27th, 2012
Doctor Graham was most helpful. He did an amazing job of explaining the procedures to me so that I was able to comprehend completely.

June 19th, 2012
Doesn't return phone calls and are seldomly ever in the Enid office.

June 8th, 2012
Positive
We took our daughter for a first visit yesterday, and I agree with all of the positive comments people have previously made, so I will not be redundant. We have been very frustrated with local care, so I chose this place based upon reviews, and we were not disappointed. Silver Leaf is very caring, very scientific, and I am confident that they are giving excellent care to my daughter. It is worth the drive!

June 4th, 2012
Pain free surgery...
So, I really like Dr. Graham but I've read some reviews that didn't share my feelings. Here's my take: his office is a little what I call a Flib-ber-de-gibbit. You know it's a little disorganized-a sort of quirky kind of place. (or it seems that way) It's kind of like a Monday morning every day when the computer is not cooperating but...his skill as a surgeon is fantastic. I had surgery today and I am not in one bit of pain-from the first injection until now. He was so fast & relaxed; it was a piece of cake. I came home, walked to dogs popped a couple of Tylenol and all is well. I just peeked at my incisions and they are clean as a whistle, absolutely no blood, not even a drop. Just FYI, I usually get my cosmetic procedures at a posh, luxurious cosmetic center but every visit is so painful I hate to go in. (I get Botox, fillers, tattoo removal, & fat reduction) I love the other clinic but it's all I can do to work up the courage to go in for a procedure. So, when I had to have some suspicious moles removed I tried Dr. Graham because he's close to my house, takes my insurance and has a small office. I'm now a Dr. Graham fan. No more painful injections, I'm sold! My suggestion if you need a really great surgeon and if you plan on using insurance-know what your co-pay is, if you've met your deductible and how much your procedure will cost before you go in. That way there will be no confusion when you check out, on theirs or yours. Oh, and get a copy of your receipt.

May 11th, 2012
It was the worst experience of my life! And he was not interest in me as a patient at all or did he go over my medical history. He review my insurance and how he was going to get paid and spending time inputting my demographics in his computer. Then, when it came to him asking my why I was there to see him, I was totally creeped out! AWFUL! I've never felt like this before in a doctor's office. I will not return because I thought I'd been punked!

May 4th, 2012
Better with new staff
The staff at this doctors office have now been changed, and the doctor seems to be better than the other reviews. I had a wholly satisfactory, actually very good visit. Fortunately this appears to be a new trend.

March 21st, 2012
Scary Experience
I went in to have several questionable spots on my skin looked at for skin cancer. The full body examination was scary at the least. He spent more time looking between my legs than he took for my entire body. That part has never been exposed to the sun. Did one biopsy on arm that left a huge scar and dark area. Staff unfriendly.
Doctor's Response

September 22nd, 2011
Rude Office Staff
This would be the first review I have ever left for anything but felt that others needed a heads up before wasting time like I did. I didn't make it beyond the receptionist desk before I decided to take my business elsewhere so I can't rate Dr. Graham himself. The receptionist "Tonya" was very rude by first not even acknowledging that I had entered the door and secondly by not wanting to work with my insurance even though I called them and had them explain my insurance plan, even waited until I hung the phone up to say "oh, she's still on there and wants to talk to you". UNACCEPTABLE PRACTICE!!

June 29th, 2011
I agree with Do Not Go
Superficial, know-it-all attitude, yes indeed. Tries to sell his products that have nothing to do with what I went in for. Rude staff, don't know much. Easy to get in because he isn't as good as other doctors I don't think.

May 30th, 2011
Had a good experience
I was able to get an appointment in only a weeks time. They paid attention to my concerns. The nurses took care of all the insurance information. My follow up appointments have been very good. I will definitely keep going back. For the first time ever I have clear skin. Thank you Dr. Graham.

November 11th, 2010
Do not go
If you are looking for a superficial man with a know-it-all attitude you have found the right doctor. Does not listen to your problem and tries to sell you something.40 seconds visit for $130

September 12th, 2010
My Visit at the office
Overall, this was a satisfactory visit. The staff were courteous, the office clean, and the doctor attentive andaccurate. The only thing I would change would be to suggest a larger waiting room and some plants. Also a water-cooler.