A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Greene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Health Boswell Hospital
- Sun Health Del E Webb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Greene practice?
- Dr. David Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. David Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Orthopedic Surgeons and Sun City Surgeons.