A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Greene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Health Boswell Hospital
- Sun Health Del E Webb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Greene practice?
- Dr. David Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. David Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Orthopedic Surgeons and Sun City Surgeons.