Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Greenspan
Dr. David Greenspan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pathology. Dr. Greenspan is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, St Joseph's Hospital and Maricopa Integrated Health System. Dr. Greenspan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Greenspan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. David Greenspan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. William Chavira
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi21
Dr. Travis Powell
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.06 mi5
Dr. John Farley
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Phoenix, AZ 0.09 mi23