A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenspan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenspan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenspan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenspan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan