A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenspan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenspan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenspan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Greenspan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. David Greenspan has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Greenspan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Pathologists.