Dr. David Greenspan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR!!!
Dr Greenspan is very knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. He did my D &C, and was very professional, yet made me feel at ease. I am a medical healthcare professional so I know what a great service supposed to be and definitely Dr. Greenspan and all his staff are wonderful and pleasant. I would recommend without hesitation!

August 28th, 2012
Awesome OB
He is very professional and cares about his patients even though he seems to be very busy all the time. If you have anything that needs to be accommodate, he will try to help. Great doctor and I love the nurse Brenna who works with him.

September 30th, 2011
Dont' waste your time in Scottsdale!
if you want fancy offices then go to Scottsdale. If you want to be treated by an expert on pre-cancerous cervical issues, than this is the place to go. dr. greenspan spent so much time with my husband and I going over the treatment I would need. He is both an ob/gyn and board certified Pathologist in gyn pathology giving him a greater expertise and understanding then most ob/gyn docs in this area. those who are meant to find their way here will!!!

January 3rd, 2011
AWESOME and BRILLIANT!
Dr Greenspan knows his stuff! He is both kind and compassionate as well as VERY WELL educated in his subject matter! He has no problems learning new techniques or therapies for his patients well being! His staff is amazing, very personable and friendly yet professional as well! If Dr Greenspan were ever unable to figure out a problem, he has no problems asking for other help from fellow Drs. His patients well-being is at the complete center of what he does! He will do his 110% to put your mind at ease, wether you are a 1st or 2nd time mom in labor/delivery or going for an unscheduled/scheduled c-section or going in for an emergency surgery. He has been the #1 Dr that has saved my life as well as my childs. I could never praise him enough! Amazing Dr, knowledge as well as VERY convienent location and WONDERFUL staff!

January 1st, 2011
Amazing highly trained physician
Dr.Greenspan was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I wanted to see a physician that is affiliated with a medical school and is up to date on the most crucial information as I have a family history of cancer and was aware that Dr. Greenspan is double-boarded and is an expert.Being from back East also, I am aware of the lack of good healthcare here in AZ and belive the best doctors you will find are located at St. Joe's and Good Sam. The office treated me with respect and I was given an appointment immediately. Keep up the good work!