A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gregory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gregory practice?
- Dr. David Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gregory practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.