A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Hall MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hall practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Radiologists.