A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Hall MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hall practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fishers, IN.
See Fishers Radiologists.