A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haller, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan