A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haller, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Haller MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Haller practice?
- Dr. David Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Internists and Sheboygan Gastroenterologists.