A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haller, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Haller MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Haller practice?
- Dr. David Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Internists and Sheboygan Gastroenterologists.